[email protected] / T + 55 11 3030-5656
Bachelor of laws, University of São Paulo Law School (1997); Master of Laws, University of São Paulo Law School (2002); PHD, University of São Paulo Law School (2008); Visiting Researcher, London School of Economics and Political Science – LSE (2007).
Priscila’s practice has been focused in Economic Law and Compliance for more than twenty (20) years. She has extensive experience in the representation of national and foreign clients, in a broad range of sectors, including Technology, Internet, Entertainment and Media, Financial Services and Payment Methods, Footwear and Clothing, Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Education, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Energy, Outsourcing and Security, Infrastructure and Automotive.
Languages: Portuguese, English and French.
She is a non-governmental advisor (NGA) for the International Competition Network – ICN and actively participates in ICN’s Unilateral Conduct Working Group.
Member and Counsel woman of the Brazilian Institute of Competition, Consumer Affairs and International Trade – IBRAC; Member of the International Bar Association – IBA; Member of the Section of Antitrust of the American Bar Association – ABA.
In addition to her professional and institutional duties, she has academic activities, as lecturer, speaker and teacher in courses and seminars and as a member of examining boards.
She has authored several articles, published in books and specialized magazines, and the books “Resale Price Maintenance and Suggested Retail Price in Distribution Agreements” (São Paulo, Singular, 2016), and “Compulsory Negotiations in the Antitrust Law” (São Paulo, Singular, 2010).
Ranked in important publications and rankings, including Who’s Who Legal, Chambers and Partners, IFLR’s Competition and Antitrust Lawyers, Women in Business Law.
“She is adept at identifying problems and analyses issues with a pro-business attitude”.
“She’s highly dedicated and has strong working relations with the relevant authorities”.
“Versatile and quick to identify risk and come up with solutions to lead to great results”.
“Huge talent and amazing skills”.
- Clearance of complex transactions (national and cross border). Notification to CADE of the first transaction analyzed under the pre-merger regime established by Law 12,529/11;
- Opposing and intervening in paradigmatic transactions;
- Advising and representing clients in investigations regarding unilateral conducts (exclusivity clauses, resale price maintenance, discriminatory behavior, abuse of IP rights) in several industries, such as tobacco, food and beverage, footwear, health care, automotive, payment methods, collection of copyrights, entertainment, telecommunications and internet;
- Advising and representing clients in investigations of cartel-related behavior, including bid rigging and collusive conducts;
- Advising and representing clients in antidumping, anti-circumvention and anti-subsidies investigations in the footwear, steel, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries;
- Designing compliance politics, drafting “Best Practices Booklets” and other documents, and promoting in-house trainings to publicly traded companies;
- Conducting recall procedures in the pharmaceutical, automotive, gas cylinders and electronic devices industries;
- Advising and representing clients in investigations conducted by Parliamentary Investigation Committees in the pharmaceutical, entertainment and media and transportation industries; and
- Coordinating, moderating and speaking in national and international panels and events.